Tuesday 19 January 2016

My Current Wish List

So recently i’ve accumulated a slightly lengthy list of things i’ve been lusting over whilst i’ve been having my regular online browsing time. There’s so many lovely things about at the moment that I thought I would share with you all!

So my first category is beauty bits that i am so bad for being drawn in to whenever I go shopping. I just can’t resist the pretty packaging and sparkly counters okay, nothing beats coming home with a new lipstick or nail varnish! I’ve wanted to try something from the brand Hourglass for so long as i’ve heard so much good stuff about them. I think the powders look incredible as well as the blushes, however i’m not too much of a blush user so i’ve been really drawn into their beautiful shimmery powders! Another brand I am yet to try is Charlotte Tilbury. I lust over the insanely beautiful rose gold packaging every time I'm in Selfridges but i’ve yet to splurge on any goodies. I’ve heard amazing things about the retoucher concealer so i’d love to give that a go but if you have any more recommendations please let me know because i’m up for trying anything that comes with the dreamy rose gold packaging! I’m still searching for the perfect highlighter, I love my Benefit ones but i tested the Nars illuminator in cococabana when I was in Space NK the other week and oh my gosh it’s like a little tube of shimmery heaven i need that stuff in my life! Finally for this category I think it’s time to try out something a bit different other than my trusty Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish, i’ve used it for so long and I just fancy a change. I’ve heard non stop incredible things about the Oskia cleanser so i think this will be the next cleanser on the agenda for Ash’s face.


Next is a few clothing bits i’ve had my eye on. If i’m honest there isn’t too much that’s caught my eye recently, I think it's that weird transition between seasons kind of time at the moment where nothing ever tends to really jump out at me. But… how could I ever resist another striped top for my ever growing collection? You can never have too many sriped tops! There’s also a couple of lovely knitwear pieces because it is still freezing cold and i’ve heard it’s going to snow soon what?? I am so not prepared get me all the jumpers quick! I love anything thick and cosy that i can cuddle up in so these fluffy cardigans and jumpers are right up my street. Also isn’t this constellation print shirt from the white pepper the cutest thing you have ever seen! I’ve had my eye on it for so long but i’m still undecided on if i should go for it or not. 

Homeware has become my new love, I seem like some kind of old lady spending all my days just sculling through homeware sites and subconciously looking through Pinterest for inspiration with my constant form of caffeine to fuel me! I'm basically loving anything copper, marble and pretty. The Pinterest is really getting to me can you tell? And i’m yet to mention my ever growing collection of cactus’ ( yes they are still alive i’m so proud of myself ). I’ve been searching for the perfect candle that smells good and has pretty packaging but isn’t crazy expensive, eventually I stumbled across the brand Clement and Claude and fell in love. Some of my favourite places to buy home things are Urban Outfitters, Oliver Bonas and Anthropologie, but I also can't resist a good day trip to ikea! I recently found this beautiful copper photo frame amongst lots of other lovely bits on the Urban Outfitters website which i think would look so cute on my shelves. If you'd like a shelf tour soon please let me know because i'm quite proud of how cute they are looking now!


I have tried to put links to everything mentioned in this post. I have also made a Pinterest board that should have everything i have spoken about and I will keep adding to it as I find more things I like if you fancy taking a look at that too. I've developed a sight obsession with Pinterest recently it so dangerous for procrastination I could spend hours just scrolling.
What are your favourite things in my wish list? And what little gems have you had your eye on or made a sneaky purchase for recently, i’d love to hear some more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment